Tom Corson-Knowles is the #1 best selling author of the Kindle Publishing Bible Series. He has published more than twenty books on Kindle and regularly sells over five thousand books a month at an average price of more than $3.00.
So, I think you will agree that he knows what he’s talking about regarding writing, editing, formatting, publishing and especially Marketing and Selling Kindle Books. But, he’s the first to admit it wasn’t always that way. When he wrote his first book, it took him six years to figure out how to get it published.
Yes, he struggled for six long years figuring out how to publish his books and sell thousands of copies a month, giving him the freedom and lifestyle he had always dreamed of.
So, rather than seeing aspiring writers struggle in the same manner, Tom has created The Complete Kindle Publishing Course (this link shows the full price—see the special price I’ve negotiated for you at the foot of this post), which will teach you everything you need to know to successfully publish and sell your books on Kindle and take advantage of the ebook publishing revolution. Did you know that for every 100 physical books sold, companies like Amazon sell over 130 ebooks? That means you’re missing out on as much as 66% of your sales potential by not having an ebook published on Amazon’s Kindle.
As I write, this course has rapidly attracted 9,230 paid, enrolled students on Udemy, the platform or marketplace for online learning—I’ll try to keep that figure as up to date as possible.
In Tom’s words, the purpose of his course is as follows:
- To help you get your ebook published on Kindle
- To help you sell as many books as possible
- To help you become a best selling author
- To help you save as much money possible while achieving all of the above
The course is set up in different sections which are:
- Getting started—5 lectures/videos totaling 71 minutes
- Writing your book—5 lectures/videos totaling 57 minutes and Tom Corson-Knowles best selling ebook ‘The Kindle Writing Bible’ in PDF format, 67 pages
- Cover Design—1 lecture/video, 8.34 minutes
- Formatting for Kindle—2 lectures/videos totaling 33 minutes
- Publishing on Kindle—2 lectures/videos totaling 19.5 minutes
- Everything You Need to Know About Marketing Books—15 lectures/videos totaling 106 minutes, plus 4 text lectures
- Financial Management for Authors—2 lectures/videos totaling 18.5 minutes
- Bonus Videos and Interviews—7 lectures/videos totaling 244 minutes, plus 2 text lectures
- Course Conclusion—the best is yet to come—1 lecture/video 6.5 minutes
To explain what he means, by ‘the best is yet to come’, Tom says:
“This course is NOT “Done”. I want to make this course as helpful for you as possible—so if you have ANY questions, or need ANY help, please let me know right away and I’ll get you whatever you need to succeed as a Kindle ebook author and publisher.”
I recently took this mammoth course myself. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about publishing on Kindle, but boy, was I wrong! Tom-Corson-Knowles taught me so many new marketing tactics as well as many other things I was not familiar with about financial management, a good long term strategy, dealing with negative reviews, etc.
As one of the 59 reviews stated: “This course was chock full of big picture advice as well as the important nitty gritty details. I learned so much. Totally take this course!” Mary Werner
For the majority of students, this course costs $297, but Tom-Corson-Knowles is allowing me to offer a huge discount to my readers. Use the link below to pay only $97—saving a whopping $200!